Two more rejections. Apparently, the new thing hurting me is the fact that I am making multiple offers at the same time. Banks don’t like this, apparently. Today, one of the two NO answers we got was interesting: I was the highest offer, but they went with the next highest offer because that person was only making one offer, on that house.
I don’t even know what to say at this point. Damned if I do…
Well, at least the Pretty House is still an option. Expensive, yes, but an option. I haven’t heard an official NO on that one. YET.
There’s one more we are waiting for an answer on. It’s not even my favorite…it’s kind of weird and needs some real work to update it. But whatever, I’ll take it if I get it.
I thought I’d have time for a longer post today but it turns out, I didn’t. I’m going home now and hopefully I’ll feel better about everything later after a beer and some BBQ for dinner. God damn it.